Followers

Friday 30 March 2012

Lee Stafford Bleach Blonde Before & After

On Wednesday 21st March I had a change of hair from mousy dark blond with high-lights to all over Blond, except I've been feeling it was a little brassy and more wee blond than the ash blond requested. The photos below were both taken by Mr Brown outside in our garden this evening with no flash. One of my swapping sisters on Beauty Box Swaps was having a similar problem and the very lovely Sara from Pretty In Pink suggested we try Lee Stafford Bleach Blondes.


My hair before treating with Lee Stafford Bleach Blondes: Shampoo, Hot Shots 4 Blondes & Conditioner.


My hair after treating with Lee Stafford Bleach Blondes: Shampoo, Hot Shots 4 Blondes & Conditioner.

Well I think these products deliver on their promise - 'knocks out brassy canary yellow tones,replacing them with a cool icy white shade'. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great transformation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh babe! this worked so well on you!!! you look lovely :D

    ReplyDelete