Followers

Saturday 27 October 2012

Beauty Box Swaps Sunday 3

First of all apologies for missing Beauty Box Swaps Sunday week 2. I had every intention of joining in but then we decided to go on our family holiday a day early.
Which brings me nicely to the subject of this post. I am sharing my four holiday FOTD looks and sharing the products I used to achieve them.
How does this relate to Beauty Box Swaps you may wonder? On a superficial level all four looks include products I discovered in beauty boxes & on a deeper level if it wasn't for beauty boxes I would not have founded Beauty Box Swaps. I would not have had the confidence to audition as a Benebabe. I would not have ended up studying Hair & Media Make-up at college & I would not have been motivated to experiment with four different make-up looks on holiday.

Look 1: Charalista lips
Look 2: 1950s
Look 3: Peek a Bright Eyes 
Look 4: Lazy Liner

Which is your favourite look?
Let me know if you are interested in any more information on the products I used &/or how I used them?
Will you be joining in with Beauty Box Swaps Sunday this week?




8 comments:

  1. My favourite is look 2 with the red lips, lovely! X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Heidi, followed you on GFC xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. :-D Thanks Sandra. I'm enjoying experimenting with the Peek a Bright Eyes kit. Lovely to hear from you xx

      Delete
  3. love look 3 ! Real techique brushes must be amazing

    xx Liyana

    LiyanasAdvice.blogspot.com
    PS: I just wanted to let you know that I'm having a MAC giveaway on my blog to celebrate my first month of blogging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liyana, I do rate the Real Techniques brushes xx ps. I will check out your blog and giveaway xx

      Delete
  4. I actually love look 4! Its a nice lip colour on you
    x

    http://littleprettythingys.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lovely compliment Kerri_Jane I got the lippy from Glossy Box xx

      Delete