Followers

Wednesday 12 December 2012

desperately seeking sponsorship for Cybher 2013


If you are considering sponsoring an attendee of Cybher 2013, then here is some more information as to why I would be ideal to represent your company

I am the owner/founder/manager of Beauty Box Swaps a popular Facebook Community established July 2011 with 2000 members. Recently featured in The New York Times. 2013 will see the launch of beautyboxswaps.com a project that has been in development for the last 12 months.

I am a mother of 3 Children aged 19, 9 & 7. I work part-time for Benefit cosmetics at Boots. Alongside this I am studying for a level 3 diploma in Hair & Media Make up & I have appeared as a background artist in films and on TV including: Emmerdale, Hollyoaks & Shameless.

I am a social media devotee, who has over 615 active followers on twitter and I actively promote Beauty Box Swaps with them at every opportunity, they often retweet to their followers. I have also recently taken on the role of social media maven for work.

I am enthusiastic, professional, creative and enterprising! I am really excited about the future of Beauty Box Swaps and see this as a great opportunity for a sponsor/s particularly in the beauty/beauty box industries.

About Cybher :

Cybher 2012 was THE blogger event of the year.
1 day, 300 bloggers, over 4500 tweets, 5.2 million people reached via the #Cybher tag in just 48 hours.
If your brand is of interest to social savvy women then you should be represented at Cybher


What can I offer:

I will represent your company at the event itself.
This may include wearing a T-shirt or badge with your company logo on.
I will include your company logo on the business cards that I will be handing out at the event.
I will include your company name and that you are sponsoring me, on any posts that I write either post or prior to the event. Including twitter, and Facebook.
I will place your company logo and a link to your website on my site for the whole of 2013.
If you would like me to review your product/s. I will write a full and complete review with photographs and links to your site.


I am requesting you reciprocate by providing funding for:

My Cybher Ticket (already booked) £100
Two nights of accommodation (to be arranged) £160 approx
Travel expenses (public transport including tram & train from Bury to London)

I would love to have a relationship with your company and be sponsored for this exciting event. So if you would like to discuss this with me, please email me on ambalilibrown@googlemail.com

Please also get in touch on the above email if you wish to discuss other opportunities for mutually beneficial possibilities in 2013 with the advent of beautyboxswaps.com

Thanks for your consideration and time.

1 comment:

  1. I've just nominated you for a Liebster Award. See here for details: http://atouchofslap.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete